bundle and save
bundle and save
Buy any 3 classes and receive an automatic discount of 20% at checkout.
This class covers the basics of breastfeeding, so you can feed your baby with peace and confidence. We address the biomechanics of lactation (what’s going on in there, anyway?), hunger cues, latch, common issues, pumping, and how to supplement with formula, donor milk, or stored milk if needed. We also talk through some of the complicated cultural understanding (and misunderstanding) around breastfeeding and pumping.
This content is great for first-time moms, but it’s just as useful for moms going through childbirth again. Remember--just like children, no two feeding journeys are alike.
After this class, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the anatomy and science of breastfeeding and breastmilk
- Prepare your mind and body for the changes, challenges, and joys that come with breastfeeding
- Initiate breastfeeding after birth
- Safely and successfully breastfeed your baby
- Navigate challenges related to breastfeeding
- Travel confidently with baby while breastfeeding
- Supplement with formula, donor milk, or stored milk
- Wean without pain
- Choose breastfeeding gear that works for you
- Implement strategies for grown-up self-care during breastfeeding
- Seek help from trusted sources when needed
Hear from one of our real learners, Cassidy Oeltjen, on why she chose Nurtured Nest and will continue to learn from us throughout parenthood.
Why do you need Nurtured Nest classes?
Love is instinctual, parenting is not. Taking a parenting class is not a reflection on your ability—in fact it’s the opposite. Nurtured Nest opens a collective sum of experience and knowledge to navigate the overwhelm and demand of parenting, allowing you to make the best decisions for your family.
Just like taking golf lessons to strengthen your swing, taking a parenting class is an investment in your personal growth [and your children’s future]. And while we don’t have a crystal ball, we are fairly confident that a good parenting day can feel just like a hole in one.